Membership provides to the organization as a whole and individual member benefits that would not become reality without NGAUS on Capitol Hill lobbying for You. NGAUS represents all 54 States and Territories as one voice to fight for your individual benefits, force structure, new equipment and Operations and Maintenance funds, etc.. Call 802-999-7675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Veterans Affairs: www.va.gov
- Refill and track your prescriptions
- Send a secure message to your health care team
- Schedule and view your appointments
- View your lab and test results
- Apply now for VA health care
- Check your claim or appeal status
- View your payment history
- Upload evidence to support your claim
- File for a VA disability increase
- File a claim for compensation
- Check your Post-9/11 GI Bill® benefits
- View your payment history
- Change your current education benefits
- Compare GI Bill benefits by school
- Apply for education benefits
- Service member benefits: Find out what benefits you may be eligible for during service and which time-sensitive benefits to consider when separating or retiring.
- Family member benefits: Learn about the benefits you may qualify for as a spouse, dependent, or survivor. And find out what you’re eligible for as a family member caring for a Veteran with disabilities.
- Burials and memorials: Get help planning a burial in a VA national cemetery, order a headstone or other memorial item to honor a Veteran’s service, and apply for survivor and dependent benefits.
- Careers and employment: Apply for vocational rehabilitation services, get support for your Veteran-owned small business, and access other career resources.
- Housing assistance: Find out if you’re eligible for a VA-backed home loan. If you have a service-connected disability, see if you qualify for a housing grant to help you live more independently.
- Pension: Apply for monthly payments for wartime Veterans and survivors with limited or no income who meet certain age and disability requirements.
- Life insurance: Explore VA life insurance options for Veterans, service members, and families. Manage your policy online, file claims for benefits, and access helpful resources.
- Education and training: Apply for and manage your GI Bill and other education benefits to help pay for college and training programs.
- Records: Apply for a printed Veteran ID card, get your VA benefit letters and medical records, and learn how to apply for a discharge upgrade.
- Health care: Apply for VA health care, find out how to access services, and manage your health and benefits online.
- Disability: File a claim for disability compensation for conditions related to your military service, and manage your benefits over time.
- Find a VA health facility, benefit office, or cemetery